Is it unhealthy to eat boogers

Yes. It’s not going to make you sick but there are still quite a few germs in boogers. Boogers are essentially the accumulation of dust, bacteria, and other organic matter. When you pick your nose you are also putting the bacteria from your hands into your nose. So this means that when you are eating your boogers you are eating small amounts of bacteria from your nose as well as your fingers. It’s not going to harm you at all if you do but the next time you think about it, realize you might be making yourself sick.

Conclusion: It is slightly unhealthy to eat boogers due to the germs from your nose and fingers

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.